My 101 list is nearing the finish line---which to me is the starting line, my beginning. The beginning of many more beginnings--and crossing finish lines.
Our pets show us how to live in the moment, the now. But I know my cat looks forward to his meal, a treat, me coming home, snoozing on my bed or hoping to see something out this window he likes to perch in. I look forward to the dreams, goals and plans I've made. I'm grateful for where I've been and what it's taught me.
Here's the next 10 on the 101 list.
- Kayaking in Alaska with Superman where my sister, Vicky, lives. Bring my Mom there, too.
- Taking a cruise to Alaska.
- Create a sample book of my photography
- Special painting for Dylan
- Help Dylan make her dream/vision board
- Plant pansies
- Make an entry sign, "Up In The Tree House" for my front door
- Finish Superman's special painting
- Travel to Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Maine in the fall
- Show Superman my favorite places in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and California
- Photograph Sedona
- Photograph my beloved Durango, CO
- Photograph Pagosa Springs, CO
- Sit in the hot springs in Pagosa Springs again
- Stay in a cabin at Vallecito Lake in CO
- Visit my family in Rossland, BC
- Create a meditation station
- Detox my body (already working on this...)
- Create photo book-journal of my old modeling and band shots
- Play my guitar again
- Experience a break through on my guitar
- Organize the songs I've written
- Sing at an Open Mic
- Write Winki's story
- Train ride through Canada
- Put good feng shui in my home
- Write love letters to people I love and mail them
- Find my father
- Find my father's family
- Make my 101 list & find a way to post it in side bar of blog... anyone know how to help me do this???
OK here it is....
- Lose 20 pounds!!!
- Say I love you to me every, single day!